|The Larch 4 Bed Detached house||Price £185,950||1 (1)|
ONLY ONE SITE REMAINING
VIEW by Private Appointment with Stevenson & Cumming 028 38 350883
Church View Lane is an exclusive development of 10 superbly detailed modern family homes, located opposite the Seagoe Hotel, in one of Portadown most sought after locations. These fine homes offer an unrivalled specification and introduce a whole new choice of stylish family living to this popular part of Portadown.
At Church View Lane we take our environmental responsibilities seriously - improved insulation and robust windows and doors, in line with new building regulations, keep out the draughts and retain the warmth. Modern energy efficient heating systems reduce the amount of energy used to heat our homes, reducing carbon emissions and ensuring lower heating bills. We use sustainable, recycled materials where possible, and fit various devices such as dual flush toilets and triple glazing to help you commit to a more eco-friendly way of living.
This area has long been established as one of the most popular residential areas in Portadown, offering convenience to many leading primary and secondary schools, Southern Regional College, Rushmere Shopping Centre, Craigavon Area Hospital - with the M1 motorway only a short drive away. The local area plays host to an enviable range of sporting and recreational amenities, including rugby, football and hockey clubs, Craigavon Lakes, Tannaghmore Gardens, Edenvilla Park & Secret Gardens and Portadown Golf Club all of which are within the local vicinity.
The perfect location of Church View Lane ensures that residents could not be better placed to enjoy all the superb facilities that this sought after area of Portadown has to offer.
At Carvill Developments we provide an exacting specification as standard. We appreciate that buying a new home is a substantial investment and that the needs of every family are different. We welcome the opportunity to discuss individual requirements and assist you, our customer, in adapting your new home to suit your needs. In addition to the comprehensive specification provided as standard we provide an extensive list of optional extras.
Kitchen and Utility Rooms
· Comprehensive kitchen and utility layout with impressive quality units.
· Choice of doors and worktops.
· Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
· Utility room (where applicable) plumbed for washing machine.
· Service positions cannot be changed.
Bathrooms, Ensuites & WCs
· Modern white sanitary ware with contemporary fittings. Customer choice available.
· Wall mounted semi pedestal WHB’s.
· Thermostatic showers to bathroom and Ensuite, where applicable.
· All shower cubicles fitted with full height tiling and chrome finish shower door.
· Service positions cannot be changed.
· Wood burning stove, with hearth and insulated flue.
· Ceramic tiled floors to entrance hall, kitchen, utility, WC, bathroom & Ensuite.
· Tiling: splash back tiling to Wash Bank Basins.
· Tiling to shower cubicles and 600mm high above bath
· Customer Choice available.
· Carpets to lounge, family room, dining room, (where applicable), bedrooms,
stairs & landing.
· Customer choice available with laminate flooring/tiling available as optional
· Gas fired central heating with high efficiency boiler.
· Walls and ceilings painted
· Moulded architraves and skirting board with gloss paint finish.
· Choice of internal doors with quality ironmongery, (from range supplied)
· 2.68m (8’ 8”) high ceilings on ground floor, (Aspen, Birch and Juniper house types)
· Comprehensive range of electrical sockets.
· T.V. and telephone points in the Family Room,
· Mains wired smoke detectors and battery Carbon monoxide detectors.
· Recessed LED lights to Kitchen and Bathroom.
· Wiring for future alarm installation.
· All homes are Virgin Media ready with conduits pre installed.
· Homes built to high insulation standards with a predicted high EPC rating.
· Homes are traditionally constructed of brick, block and insulation, (Juniper House Type,
block and insulation with rendered finish).
· PVC triple glazed windows.
· Gardens topsoiled, levelled and seeded
· Tarmac finished driveways.
· Maintenance free PVC fascia and rainwater fittings.
· External light to front and rear entrance doors.
· Outside Tap.
All homes will benefit from a 10 year structural warranty provided by Global Home Warranties.
For further information, contact Angeline McClelland of Stevenson & Cumming (Portadown) Ltd, 25 Mandeville Street, Portadown, Tel: 028 3835 0883. www.stevensonandcumming.com or email: email@example.com